Elementary Yearbooks Have Arrived

While I was in the office today, a box from Herff Jones was delivered, and it was the elementary books! Even though there is nothing I can change about the book after it's printed, I still get a bit nervous opening the box up - kind of like Christmas!

Even though there quantity of photos to choose from was limited and there should be more copy, the books look nice. I hope students and parents are pleased.

This was the last elementary book for one of my own kids. I brought her copy home and she spent several hours looking through it. She commented about the inclusion of photos that she took.

That has me thinking of ways to devise photo contests for the elementary. Then the book would have their own photos and we wouldn't have to work around high school student schedules.

Comments

Popular Posts