Teaching From Memory

Last night a coworker called with a question about advanced formatting features in Microsoft Word 2007. She was combining two different documents but needed the header to be different between them. The trouble came when the second section header started numbering at 2 instead of 1.

The entire process was quickly and easily rectified. My coworker was ecstatic to have the “problem” resolved and I thought it was great that she had checked the Help section and even viewed tutorial clips before calling me. But what fascinated me the most was my ability to resolve the issue OVER THE PHONE WITHOUT LOOKING AT WORD.

Comments

  1. Microsoft 2007 a complete formatting tool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s a great skill. It seems that you are technically adept person. You did a great job. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts