Popular Posts from Last Week

Classroom info boardThis summer I encouraged students and staff to share #60DaysOfSummer photos so most of my summer online posts have been straight to social media instead of blogging. As a result, last week's popular posts come largely from the archives. Use the tabs at the top of my blog to follow me on various social media sites.

1. Three generations of Biddle men enjoyed a trip to Chicago last week, (thanks Dad!). Besides a Cubs game (they lost) we also toured the Adler Planetarium. My post praising their consistency on observational science received the most visits last week.

2. I've always been baffled by it, but a short post about a Jamaica bulletin board from 2011 has consistently received traffic. I did like the way the yearbook class incorporated that year's theme into the design but don't know what continues to draw traffic to that post.

3. This spring I purchased a 1972 VW Bug and drive it to school every day. If online traffic is anything like the excitement my students have over it, then posts about fixing the wiper motor may gain more hits than my school ones!

4. My review for the Cargo-Bot App received some attention.

5. An early summer reading review for the book behind the movie Boxtrolls also drew a few readers.

Comments

Popular Posts