2018 Mood in Pixels

Overall it felt like a good year. I got out of the habit of marking daily moods towards the end of the year but learned a lot about mood tracking. If nothing else, it helps to consciously consider your attitude throughout the day.

I toyed with different color schemes but with this version the dark blue is the best mood and the dark red the worst. The daily color is the average for the day.

Another interesting statistic was the average mood for each day of the week. Surprisingly, Wednesdays were the worst and Saturdays the best.

For 2019, I'm intentionally trying to track my mood with several specific events. These would be sleeping, meetings, walking, and journaling.

You can learn more about the Daylio app from their website daylio.webflow.io

Notice: I have not been compensated for this post and the Daylio app is for my personal use.

Comments

Popular Posts