The New Normal?

(Photo Removed) I'm still new to Instagram so sometimes things still surprise me. This photo was posted by a former student who is now in college. Clearly he is very excited to have passed a math test and wanted to share the joy of earning a "B". I'm sure there was no malicious intent.

But what I see is a photo of test answers and I wonder if there is another class yet to take this same exam? What if an older sibling or friend already took the class and the professor simply reuses the same test every year? Oh how easy it would be to sell or share the results.

So should the teacher constantly change up the test? Should students who share test results be punished? Or should the shape of education change? I'm not sure I have those answers yet but these are the types of questions that need answered.


Comments

Popular Posts